Many people go through difficult times in their life, which can leave them feeling worried, anxious, depressed and unable to cope. We offer access to a range of therapeutic interventions to people’s emotional needs.
Our friendly team of Psychological Therapists and Wellbeing Practitioners offer therapy for people suffering anxiety or depression.
Our work is based on a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) approach which looks at the connection between how we think and behave and how we feel.
We also offer Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) for people suffering trauma symptoms.
97% of clients were satisfied with Second Step's Wellbeing Therapies services (Wellbeing Therapies data 2016/17).
Therapies we offer
Our Wellbeing Therapies Service, which is based in central Bristol, offers the following:
- 1:1 Interventions
- 1:1 Low intensity cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- 1:1 Psycho-social support
- Limited 1:1 interventions
- 1:1 Counselling / CBT with eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing
- 1:1 Counselling: CBT – Trauma Focused
- 1:1 CBT, Exposure and Response Prevention
- 1:1 Counselling – high intensity therapy including: behavioural activation, exposure and response prevention, CBT
How to apply
We offer both face-to-face therapy and phone support sessions.
We are based at CEED, 97-107 Wilder St. Bristol BS2 8QU, just a short walk from Cabot Circus shops.
We are open from 9am to 8pm on weekdays.