With over 30 years’ experience of supporting people with mental health problems, we're offering to help organisations across Bristol understand the importance of mental wellbeing for each and every one of their employees.
We can help your staff deal with conditions like stress, anxiety and depression. And together we’ll help to reduce the stigma which still surrounds mental health.
Our courses can help your organisation to:
- Increase awareness of mental health – improve your organisation’s ability to support employees in distress
- Minimise stress at work – identify stress early, and prevent it escalating
- Build resilience – learn five simple steps to enhance mental wellbeing
- Maintain business continuity - by increasing employee engagement and possibly lowering staff turnover
- Fulfil your duty of care - under health and safety, and equalities law
Our team can also tailor courses to your needs, including assertiveness, promoting good sleep, managing conflict, substance misuse and dealing with fears.